Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Before Surgery


I decided against the procedure at first and bought a refrigerator instead! I felt that with my luck, I would end up with capsular contracture, one of the most common risks or some other problem. There are many possible complications associated with breast augmentation and I did not want to mess up what little I had.

It wasn't until I met a friend that had them done that I changed my mind. She looked awesome and they felt great! Even then, I mulled over the idea for months. By the time I made up my mind I had to wait weeks just for my consultation visit and then another two months for the actual surgery.

Why did I become willing to mess up what little I had? Well, like any surgery, there are possible complications, but the chance of a better outcome was greater than the risks. Had I had boobs that could be lifted and pushed into some cleavage, I would not have chanced it. But since no push-up, Wonder or Miracle Bra could help me, I felt the chance was worth it. It was. Best money I ever spent and if I had to choose, I get these over the refrigerator any day.

No comments: